Friday, October 31, 2014

Blogtober Day 23

Your favorite Halloween costume



I wouldn't be able to tell you my favorite Halloween costume without showing you what I have dressed up as over the years.  Unfortunately, my parents didn't capture every costume, but here is what I was able to dig up.

Halloween 1990
Kitty Cat
Halloween 1991
Clown
Halloween 1992
Evidently I was a clown two years in a row
Halloween 1994
Snow White
Halloween 1995
Pocahontas
Halloween 1996
Cowgirl
Halloween 1997
Mardi Gras Princess
Halloween 1998
Spider Beanie Baby
Halloween 2000
Three Blind Mice
During junior high, I know I dressed up as a witch one year and then my friend and I dressed up as the California Raisins (we wore all black and trash bags stuffed with newspaper), but I can't seem to find any pictures

My sophomore year of high school, we performed Thriller for dance team, but I couldn't find any pictures of that either.  I don't remember dressing up my junior or senior years.

Freshman year of college, I didn't dress up.

Sophomore year
Cat
Junior year
Ballerina
Senior year
Glow stick person
If I had to choose a favorite, it would have to be the three blind mice or the Beanie Baby.  Both costumes were creative and comfortable!

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment