Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Blogtober Day 10

If you could pick a different career, what would it be?


Definitely a teacher.  From the time I was a little girl, I always wanted to be a teacher.  Bless my younger sisters' hearts for always being my "students" when I wanted to play school and, being the bossy older sister, I usually got my way.

I loved the organization that came with creating lesson plans, using dry erase markers, grading papers, and setting a schedule for the day.  It was so much fun!

Anyways, I think that's why I enjoy being a clinical instructor so much.  I love learning and I love watching others learn.  As the saying goes, knowledge is power, and I completely agree with that.

So, if I could pick a different career, I would be a teacher.  Until then, I will continue with my other passion; caring for the geriatric population as a nurse.

No comments:

Post a Comment