Friday, October 24, 2014

Blogtober Day 18

Describe the most adventurous thing you've ever done



If someone were to ask me to describe myself in three words, adventurous would not be one of them.  I've had my fair share of what I would describe as adventures, but I have yet to do anything that would blow everyone out of the water.  Here are a few of the things I would describe as adventurous.

1. Getting married

Marriage itself is an adventure and one that I am really excited about.  We have so much to look forward to in our future.


2. Deciding to get two Bachelor's degrees

I knew my sophomore year of college that I wanted to be a nurse.  I got my CNA and started working on a behavioral health unit.  It was then that I decided I wanted to get my degree in psychology before going to nursing school.  I knew it would mean more debt, but I also knew it was something I enjoyed and it would give me the opportunity to enjoy a full four years at KU with my friends and sorority.  I don't regret my decision one bit.


3. Buying a house

Oh the joys of home ownership.  After tearing out all of the flooring, scraping the ceilings, painting the walls and ceilings and installing new floors and lights, I knew this would be quite the adventure.  The fun has just begun, but I know it will all be worth it.


I'm sure there are many more things I have done, but nothing gigantic jumps into my head.  Hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!  Go Royals!

No comments:

Post a Comment