Thursday, October 30, 2014

Blogtober Day 22

Five of your all time favorite songs and a memory associated with them.



1. Affirmation by Savage Garden-I remember receiving this album either for my birthday or from the Easter Bunny while I was in 5th grade and absolutely loving this song.  To this day I still listen to it and I think the lyrics are awesome and I agree with each and every verse.


2. How to Save a Life by The Fray-Do you remember when this song was used in the preview for an upcoming season of Grey's Anatomy?  I think the combination of the song with one of my favorite shows made me love this song even more.  My boyfriend at the time bought me the CD for Christmas and I listened to it no less than one hundred times.


3. Let Her Cry by Hootie and the Blowfish-In grade school, my babysitter would play the Hootie and the Blowfish CD when we were in the car and I loved it.  Still listen to all of his songs to this day, but this one was my favorite.  There is just something about Darius Rucker's voice!


4. She's in Love with the Boy by Trisha Yearwood-One of my very favorite songs as a youngster.  Evidently I would sing it in the car every time it came on.


5. Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls-It's no secret that I love the Goo Goo Dolls, but Iris is my very favorite song of theirs.  It took a lot of thinking to narrow it down, because I really do love them all, but there's just something about this one.  Maybe it's because it was on the City of Angels soundtrack and I listened to it over and over.  Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment