Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Blogtober Day 16

Pick a Disney song that relates to your life and explain why.



I'm going to change this one up a bit and share my favorite Disney songs with you instead.  It's no secret I'm a Disney fan.  I own far too many Disney DVDs and dream of going to Disney World again.  You can read about my favorite Disney movies here.

There are so many Disney songs to choose from, so I narrowed it down to my top five.

5. Part of Your World from The Little Mermaid-This is a classic and I can remember singing it in the shower as a youngster and changing the words based on the fact that I wanted to be part of the merpeople.  I'm a goon.


4. Stories from Beauty and the Beast the Enchanted Christmas-I love stories and reading and anything that has to do with books.  Combine that with my love for anything Beauty and the Beast and I'm sold.  This song is definitely a favorite.


3. As Long As There's Christmas from Beauty and the Beast the Enchanted Christmas-Again, combine my love of Beauty and the Beast with my love of something else, in this case Christmas, and I'm hooked forever.


2. Let it Go from Frozen-The minute I returned home from seeing this movie with my youngest sister, this song was downloaded to my computer and I was singing it ALL the time.


1. Tale as Old as Time from Beauty and the Beast-You had to have known this would be the case.  After all, it is my favorite Disney movie.  The instrumental version was played at our wedding while guests were being seated.


Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment