Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Blogtober Day 20

The best advice you've ever received.
 


I'm the type of person who always seeks out those older than myself for advice, so I've received loads of advice over the years.  However, the two best pieces of advice that have come my way are to give a situation time and to always put your family first.
 
The first bit of advice came at a time in my life when I didn't quite understand a lot of what was happening to me.  There were a lot of changes that I had to adjust to and my mom kept telling me to give it time.  She was right (moms are always right aren't they?).  Time heals all wounds and God has His own plan for how our lives are supposed to turn out.  Putting our lives in His hands takes faith and there is often times some waiting involved, but it is all worth it in the end.
 
The second bit advice came today as I was sitting in my boss's office discussing my future at the hospital I currently work at.  My schedule right now is evening shift five days a week.  This makes seeing my new husband and having any kind of social life VERY difficult.  I've had an internal battle inside my head about what to do for quite some time.  We will just have to see what the future has in store!



No comments:

Post a Comment