Friday, May 9, 2014

5 on Friday

TGIF and it's my day off!  It's time to link up again for 5 on Friday so here we go!

1.  I'm sure you've seen the buzz surrounding this little girl and her paper dresses and if you haven't, you need to read this article and check out this blog.  Mayhem and her mother make paper dresses nearly every day and they are fantastic!  I follow them on Instagram and it is so much fun to see what they come up with next!  I can only hope that my future child and I are as awesome as this mother/daughter duo.

2. I am obsessed with Miranda Lambert's newest single Automatic.  I have listened to it incessantly since it came out.  I think it has an excellent message about how much we rely on everything getting done quickly nowadays. 

3. Bridal shower gifts are piling up at my house and it's such a lovely reminder of how lucky I am.  Read about my bridal shower here.

4. Last Saturday, I spent the day in the tractor with Aaron planting which fulfills #15 on my 101 things in 1001 days list.



5.  As I said in this post, I received quite a few Barnes and Noble gift cards for my birthday and I am in need of some recommendations.  What are some favorite books that you've read recently?

Hope you all have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. HI, Sarah! I found your blog via today's link up and am so glad I did! I completely agree about 'Automatic', such a great song. I'm also looking forward to following along with your reading list. I participate in a monthly book club and we are always looking for new stuff! I too am a Midwesterner (Illinois) in the thick of all these wonderful Southern bloggers that join the link up each week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Stopping by from the link up! I following along with fashion by mayhem for awhile and think it is absolutely adorable!! Excited I found your blog, from your "about me" blurb alone I feel like we should be best friends (in a non creep like way!). I am originally from the Midwest as well. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I completely understand! Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete