Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

"As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another.  My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true.  She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong.  She is is the beating of my heart.  I cannot now imagine a life without her."
-Kristin Hannah
Happy mother's day to all of the mom's in this world, but especially to the woman I call mom.  She is the strongest, funniest, most caring, loving, and beautiful woman I know and I am so lucky to call her mine.

She was there for every dance recital, dance team performance, promotion, and graduation.

She was a single mother of two daughters and made more sacrifices than I'll ever know.

She is my shopping buddy and never fails to let me know if I'm wearing something she does not approve of by saying "you're wearing that?"

She is my life coach in every way, shape, and form.

She has endured countless phone calls from me and still does.

She has listened to numerous breakdowns regarding boys, friends, sisters, brothers, work, and mainly school.

She is my biggest fan.

She is one of the people in my life I can always count on.

She is my best friend.




Happy mother's day momma.  You're the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment