Monday, May 5, 2014

What's on...your nightstand

I'm linking up with Andrea at Momfessionals today to show you what's on my nightstand!  My nightstand is not very exciting.  In fact, what's inside my nightstand is probably more of an insight into my life as it currently houses recipes I want to try, my wedding notebook, cards I've received, and so much more.  Here's a peek at the top of my nightstand currently.



My clock plays soothing sounds and I love it.  I don't use it much anymore, but I should start again!  I always have to have a book within reach and I'm currently reading The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Stedman.  The coaster was a gift from my mom after Aaron and I got engaged; he has a matching one on his nightstand.  I'm in the process of looking for more exciting lampshades and we shall see what we end up with!  The little bowl was given to me as a gift from my mom.  She bought it while on vacation in Mexico and I use it to hold my watches, chapstick, and stray bobbi pins.  My phone is usually sitting right next to the remote and a glass of water or some other beverage is usually on the coaster.

Coming up this week is a peek at what I received for my birthday and a Wednesday Wedding Update all about my bridal shower yesterday.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment