Monday, May 19, 2014

Weekend Recap

This weekend felt like a whirlwind for some reason!  On Saturday, we left for Kansas City bright and early for two dress appointments.  My first appointment was to try on a bridesmaid dress for my maid of honor's upcoming wedding.  After that, we headed to another part of Kansas City for my dress fitting.  The alterations are coming along wonderfully and the seamstress does wonders for my self-esteem!  Each appointment I have had with her she is full of compliments!

After my dress appointments, we visited Aaron's sister at her house and then headed over to the AMC theater in Olathe to see a movie.  If you haven't been to the Fork & Screen theater you really need to go!  The food is nothing spectacular but it's not bad either and the experience of eating a meal while watching your movie is so fun!  We saw Neighbors and it gave each of us a good laugh.

As soon as the movie ended, we drove to the opposite side of Kansas City to go to our first Royals game of the season with my maid of honor and her fiance.  Here's your fun fact for the day: the day Aaron and I met, we were going to a Royals game together.  It was a wonderful night for a game and we had an excellent time!


On Sunday morning, we loaded up the bicycles and headed to the lake for a ride.  I came to the conclusion that I am slightly out of shape as I pedaled up a few hills, but otherwise it was a relaxing morning.  The weather was great and the scenery was beautiful.


Tomorrow I embark on a new adventure (details soon)!

What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment