Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Wednesday Wedding Update

This past Sunday, my future in-laws threw me my first bridal shower and it was a blast!  I am so lucky to be marrying into a wonderful family.  I received very thoughtful gifts and I cannot wait to get to use them all!

The shower included a registry with Pampered Chef and demonstration of their products by a consultant which led to some very yummy salsa.  I love Pampered Chef products and was so excited to register with them.  I also received some glasses and a glass pitcher with my future last initial etched into them, a picnic basket, silverware, Pyrex storage dishes, place-mats, a sunflower flea market find for my future yard, glass canisters, a silicone lid, and so much more.  

One of the best gifts was from my future niece.  For those of you who don't know, I love Beauty and the Beast.   As it turns out, my niece got me a Beauty and the Beast tea set complete with a tiara and wand!


Each guest also brought a recipe card that was then placed in a recipe book for me to have in my future kitchen.  It was a wonderful shower complete with great food, family, and fun games!  Here are a few more pictures of the day.
My future niece wanted to write a message to me and she opted for "happy birthday!"
Loved these delicious cupcakes!
The decor on the doors leading into the party room.

My future in-laws.
My mama, sister, and I.


No comments:

Post a Comment