Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Easter Decor

I love decorating for the holidays!  Christmas, Halloween, 4th of July, and Easter are the big ones for me and I think the perfect decorations add so much to the holiday fun.

Seeing as we are just starting out in our new household, I don't have a whole lot in terms of decor yet.  As it turns out, Aaron's mom carried her Santa tradition on Saint Nicholas Day over to Easter by giving Aaron an Easter bunny every year.  The figurines are adorable and perfect to brighten up our little home!




I'm also a big fan of the gel cling-ons for windows and picked these up at Target.


Along with the window decor, I picked up these glitter eggs and added them to this glass cannister for my table.


With the extra glitter eggs, I decided to make a wreath similar to the one I made for Christmas.  I gathered my supplies and it took me maybe 30 minutes to make.  I love it!





It's not a lot, but it's enough for now and I know over the years we will accumulate so much  more.  Here are a few items I would love to have.

I really love the touch of color this table-runner would add!  Plus there are matching napkins and dish towels.

These dishes would be super fun to use for your Sunday Easter dinner.

And these napkin rings are adorable!

Lastly, I absolutely adore this bunny lantern!

What are your Easter decorations?


No comments:

Post a Comment