Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wednesday Wedding Update

In case you didn't know, Frozen came out on blu-ray and DVD yesterday.  I stayed true to my word (read about it here) and purchased it at Target yesterday afternoon.  Aaron was gone last evening and I was off work so the movie went in to my DVD player as soon as I got home from the store and I loved it just as much as I did the first time.  Don't worry, I've already decided I'm watching it again Sunday afternoon so Aaron can enjoy it as well :).


As promised, I have a Wednesday Wedding Update for you today.  Not a whole lot has happened since my last post, but I will fill you in on a few small details.  Most of our Save the Dates have been mailed out and we finished registering.  Can I just say I love that technology allows us to update our registry online!  It has been marvelous.  I was so overwhelmed in both Target and Bed Bath and Beyond and I could tell that Aaron was ready to go so I just made a list of what we still needed and went home and did it online.  I've also added a few other items we forgot the first time.  It is seriously one of the best things ever!

This past weekend, we took Aaron's niece in to try on flower girl dresses but we still haven't come to a definite decision.  I really love this one by Alfred Angelo but I may end up having somebody make a dress instead.  

My hairdresser in Topeka has agreed to do my hair for the big day and I could not be more thrilled.  As Aaron says, I have attachment issues with places I have gone to forever (i.e. my doctor, my dentist, my bank, my hairdresser, etc.) and I have trouble trusting new places or people, so I am so thankful that my hairdresser is willing to make the hour drive for our big day.

Our to-do list is still pretty extensive, but I'm working on a few of the items right now.  Here is a rundown of what still needs to be done.

To Do List:

  • Flower girl dress
  • Music
  • Bridesmaid shoes
  • Jewelry
  • Decorations
  • Transportation for the wedding party
  • Location for gift opening the day after the wedding
  • Invitations/programs
  • Wedding party gifts
163 days until the big day!  Happy Wednesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment