Friday, March 7, 2014

Happy Friday

"Fridays are the hardest in some ways: you're so close to freedom."
-Lauren Oliver

The above quote is truly speaking to me right now.  One more eight hour shift before I have two days off.  I think this two day break will be refreshing, rejuvenating, and exactly what I need.

Here are a few random things to begin your weekend.  I've made it known time and time again that I loved the movie Frozen, so I was thrilled when it won not one, but two Academy Awards at the Oscars.  I was equally amused when I saw this tweet regarding the harsh winter we've had this year.


I'm certain you have heard this song as it's been on the radio for a while now and it's on the iTunes Top 100, but I just love it.  It's been my anthem these past few weeks.

I've started reading The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern, another book on my 2014 Reading List, and I'm excited to dive into it.


We've got big plans on Saturday then we're in for a relaxing Sunday.  Don't forget we lose one hour of sleep this weekend!

On a different note, if there is anything you want to know or would like for me to write about, please leave a comment below.  Inspiration is always appreciated and I would be glad to answer any questions you may have!

1 comment: