Friday, October 25, 2013

Friday Favorites

Oh my goodness I think packing is one of my least favorite things to do.  You would think I would be an experienced packer having moved so many times, but I still have not quite gotten the hang of it.  I have decided packing should be considered an art and some people are just more talented than others.   So that's what I have been up to this past week and why this here blog has not been updated.  However, I am about to fix that.

Today I am introducing another topic for me to write about with another lovely alliteration as the title (I promise I have only a few more of those- I just can't pass up a good alliteration).  This week's "Friday Favorites" is going to center around Halloween and my favorite things about this spooky holiday.

Somehow my schedule worked out so that I have Halloween off and I could not be more thrilled.  Trick-or-treating used to be so much fun, but, seeing as I am a childless adult, it is no longer appropriate for me to partake in the tricking and the treating.  My current plans are to sit on my couch and watch my all-time favorite Halloween movie while drinking a favorite beverage and indulging in a favorite snack.  I will only leave the couch if my doorbell rings because I so enjoy all the little trick-or-treaters and their adorable costumes (I'm hoping we have trick-or-treaters at our new place).

So here we go.  My all-time favorite Halloween movie is...

Hocus Pocus!  I could watch this movie every Halloween for the rest of my days and I don't think it would get old.  Runners-up include Casper and Halloweentown.  Basically, ABC Family's 13 Nights of Halloween is my definition of good spooky television.

Now, my snack and beverage of choice are:


Candy corn and apple cider.  In my opinion, you can't go wrong with either of these.  Apple cider is something I could drink all year long, but I only eat candy corn during the fall; I just don't think it is suitable any other time.

My Halloween plans are set and I cannot be more excited! I hope your Halloween night is spooktacular! 


1 comment:

  1. Usually I never comment on blogs but your article is so convincing that I never stop
    myself to say something about it. You’re doing a great job Man,Keep it up. : https://www.fdcmovies.com/

    ReplyDelete