Tuesday, September 3, 2013

This Fairy Tale Life

I suppose you could say that I have been a member of the blogging community for quite some time now. There are many blogs I follow faithfully, but this is my first time blogging and I am beyond excited to get started!

Now, do not let the blog title fool you.  My life does not in any way, shape, or form consist of unicorns, castles, or princesses.  However, I do think my life is my own unique version of a fairy tale and there are bits and pieces I want to share along the way.

I love reading and have created a list of books to read this year, so I will most definitely be letting you know what I think of them.  I also enjoy baking and crafting and may or may not share a few recipes or crafts that I try in my free time (disclaimer: I am not a professional baker or crafter-my profession does not require either skill).  Lastly, I am about to begin the BIGGEST adventure of my life thus far; next August I will become the wife of the man of my dreams and there is a ton of wedding planning to go!

My fairy tale is just beginning and I cannot wait to share each exciting, scary, sad, and funny moment with you!

My future husband and I at the Sandbar in Lawrence, KS.  It is one of my all time favorite places and if you haven't been you need to go.  Try the Shark Attack; you won't regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment