Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Our Big Day Part I: Getting Ready

I hope you all had a very happy Thanksgiving and ate your weight in turkey, potatoes, stuffing, and pie.  I know I did!  We took a little trip over the holiday and I cannot wait to share all of the details with you, but first a wedding post!

The night before our wedding, my mom, sister, and I stayed in a two bedroom condo in downtown Seneca.  It was the perfect place to stay and for my bridal party to get ready the next morning.  Each of my bridesmaids arrived at different times to get their hair done, do their make-up, and indulge in muffins.





After everyone's hair was done, I snuck off to the bedroom to get ready while my bridesmaids got dressed in the main areas.



Only my mom and mother-in-law had seen my dress, so I planned on doing a first look with my bridesmaids and I am so glad I did!  The pictures turned out so great and I loved seeing their faces.






We took a few group photos, and then we were off to the church!  Stay tuned for more posts all about our big day!


No comments:

Post a Comment