Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Christmas Wish List

Since my post last Christmas was so popular (according to my blog stats), I thought I'd put together a Christmas wish list this year as well.

1. Fit Bit
As a nurse, I know I'm on the move quite a bit and I want to track exactly how many steps I'm taking as well as stairs climbed and everything else this little gadget does!


This watch would be perfect for those days where I have to wear business casual!


3. Puzzles
I got this puzzle last year for Christmas and absolutely loved it!  This one and this one are on my list this year!  To be honest, I would take any of the Thomas Kinkade Disney Dreams puzzles.  I love them all!


Real Simple is one of my favorite magazines to read and a subscription would be a perfect gift!


5. Christmas Dishes
Eight of these beautiful Christmas lunch plates.  I think having dinnerware for the holidays just adds a special touch to the traditions.  My regular dinnerware is red Fiestaware, so these lunch plates would fit perfectly and jazz up our table! I fell in love with this set last year when my mother-in-law gave us one of the smaller plates, but I can't find it anywhere!


I burnt a hole through my gloves last year using the snowblower (first and probably the only time that will ever happen).  These would be perfect for the winter time!


7. Cards Against Humanity
I love this game!  Sure it's crude, but it makes for a very entertaining night with family and friends.


8. The Home T
I've had my eye on this shirt for quite some time and just haven't bit the bullet yet.  I absolutely love the baseball tee style!


9. Bath and Body Works Candles
I know this was on my list last year as well, but can you really ever get enough!  They smell so wonderful and make the house feel oh so cozy!  I bet this Hot Buttered Rum one smells yummy :).



10. Kate Spade Earrings
How fun are this sparkly studs!  I love all three of them and they would be perfect for dressing up that fun little holiday party number.


36 days until Christmas!  I need to get shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment