Monday, December 29, 2014

Our Big Day Part II: First Look, Family Portraits, and Ceremony

We're going on 4 months of wedded bliss, so it's time I bust the rest of these posts out!  For time's sake and for our photographer's sake, we opted to do a first look before our ceremony. Here are a few photos for your enjoyment!

I had asked Aaron multiple times to guess what my dress looked like and his response was a)it won't be strapless and b)it will cover my tattoo.  He was correct.




We took family portraits and wedding party portraits next.








When 2 o'clock rolled around, it was time to walk down the aisle and say our "I dos."  We were married in Aaron's church he grew up in by a priest he has known for years.  His sisters did our readings and sang.  It was a wonderful ceremony.









Next up, the bus ride to Topeka and our reception!

No comments:

Post a Comment