Monday, August 25, 2014

Wedding Week

In five days I will marry my best friend.  In five days Aaron will put on his tux and I will put on my dress and we will exchange our vows to one another in front of 240 of our closest friends and family.  It will be such a wonderful day!


We have been working so hard to make this day so special and it's finally all coming together thanks to help from our families and fabulous vendors.  I promise to do a wedding post or two when we return from our honeymoon, but for now I'll share with you what we've been up to this past month.

On August 2nd, our dear friends had a gender reveal party for their little one.  It was so much fun and she is an excellent party planner.  Read all about it here.

The next day, my bridesmaids that live locally and my family came over to our new house for a wedding craft party.  We finished the centerpieces, signs, and discussed small details.
A little KU/KSU competition is going to happen at the reception.
Aaron had his bachelor party the weekend of August 9th and I took that time to run errands with my mom and make sure we had everything together for the big day.

The next weekend, I had my bridal shower and bachelorette party.  I'm a laid back person, so it consisted of a pool party and old-fashioned slumber party.  We chatted the night away while playing games and it was so much fun!
A beautiful bowl from my in-laws for my sunflower kitchen.
Pool party!



This past Saturday, Aaron and I finished up some errands and sat down to finalize our honeymoon itinerary.  We are so excited for this new adventure.

This week will consist of last minute phone calls, last minute errands, and making sure everything goes as smoothly as possible for the big day.  I can't believe it's finally here!

No comments:

Post a Comment