Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Wednesday Wedding Update

According to the app on my phone, we have 79 days to go until the big day.  79 days!  The time is flying by folks and I feel like we've entered crunch time.  All of the big stuff has been done for a while now (church, reception location, DJ, food, flowers, cake, photographer, etc.), now we are focusing on decorations.

Our wedding is going to be fairly simple as I'm not a super fancy person.  I've decided to go with the rustic country look including lots of burlap, lace, jute, and chalkboards.  Our flowers are a tribute to the state we both love and grew up in and I cannot wait to see everything come together.

Last weekend, mom and I started making the centerpieces for the tables and they turned out perfect!  Here's a sneak peek.


The invitations have been ordered and they should be on their way to me shortly.  Aaron and his dad are working on our cupcake stands and signs and I'm planning a crafting day with my bridesmaids (here's your heads up ladies) to finish up some other projects.

79 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment