Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Time for some Pin-spiration!

Today, I am linking up with Pinterest Told Me To, Mix and Match Mama, and The Larson Lingo and getting Pin-spired!

I have a few outfits pinned on my Pinterest board titled "My Style" (creativeI know) that I have been wanting to try out.  Anyways, today I had a training on Dementia for work and was given the choice of wearing scrubs or business casual.  Now, don't get me wrong, scrubs are comfortable, but I wear them almost every day and am always wishing I had something more exciting to put on.  Today I jumped on the opportunity and created a spring look with a few items in my closet based on one of my pins.  The bright colors made this drizzly, cold, Kansas day slightly more bearable.
Picture on the left found here.  Coral cardigan here.  Tank here.  Khaki capris similar here.  Nude flats from Target (no longer in stock).  Necklace from Charlotte Russe (no longer in stock).  Watch similar here.

Here is a closer look at my necklace and watch.




This means I have two outfits down and three to go for #39 on my 101 things in 1001 days list!

Tomorrow, I begin an exciting new adventure (details on that soon) and I cannot wait!  Happy  Wednesday everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment