Friday, January 9, 2015

Friday Favorites

I'm linking up with Andrea from Momfessionals today with my Friday Favorites!

We tried two new recipes this week and both were big hits.  The first was this chicken cordon bleu casserole from Six Sisters Stuff.  The second was this creamy tomato tortellini soup from Two Peas and Their Pod.  Both were super easy and equally delicious!
Photo courtesy of Six Sisters Stuff
Photo courtesy of Two Peas and Their Pod
I finished reading My Story by Elizabeth Smart earlier this week and it was so good!  It's a detailed account of her kidnapping and her return back home.  I cannot begin to imagine everything she went through.  You should read it and check out the rest of the books on my 2015 Reading List while you're at it.

The Golden Globes are this weekend and, even though I will be at work, I can't wait!  I love awards season more than a single person really should.  Don't ask me why, I just do.  I haven't seen a lot of the nominees (shame on me!), but I have a few that I am rooting for.

Jennifer Aniston is nominated for Best Actress in a Motion Picture, Drama and I really hope she wins.  If she doesn't, then I am totally cheering for Reese Witherspoon.  In terms of Best Motion Picture, Musical or Comedy, I hope St. Vincent wins.  It was excellent!  I could go on, but I would probably bore you.  I'll be watching Monday morning on my DVR (thank goodness for that invention)!.

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment