Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Wednesday Wedding Update

As I write this, my anxiety level is building slightly.  37 days until our big day y'all!  Every time I sit down and think "things are going so smoothly" and "we don't have much left to do," I remember something that needs to be added to my list!  It's a hectic time, but I know everything will come together.


As promised, I have an update on the surprise bridal shower my wonderful co-workers threw for me.  It was such a sweet surprise and completely unexpected!  There was fabulous food, a beautiful cake, tasty punch, gifts, and my co-workers who were off that day even came in to celebrate!  I truly work with a great group of nurses.
The beautiful cake made by one of my coworker's daughter.  She incorporated our colors and flowers!

This punch was SOOOOO yummy!

I love these pillow cases!  A wonderful reminder to Aaron ;).
Opening one of my gifts.
One of my coworkers is studying art and she painted this beautiful painting for Aaron and I.  I cannot wait to hang it in our dining room.  This is one of the most thoughtful gifts I have ever received!


Now back to preparing for the busy week we have getting moved in to our new home!  You can read about my last move here.  Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment