Tuesday, February 25, 2014

This weekend I...


  • Woke up bright and early Saturday morning to drive to KC.
  • Went shopping at Oak Park Mall and Target and only bought some new socks and some lip balm.
    I tried this stuff after reading about it here and it is fabulous!
  • Got yelled by a Target employee-I asked the young man where I could find these new and popular light up bath toys for Aaron's nephew and he proceeded to scold me saying that putting light up bath toys in a tub was not safe and I was going to electrocute my child.  I was mortified and too caught off guard to say anything back so I just walked away.
  • Ate a blackened chicken and poached pear sandwich at Maker's Mark Bourbon House & Lounge and it was delicious.
  • Had my first experience at PBR and it was super fun!
    This guy was the highlight of the show.

  • Finished our registry at Bed Bath and Beyond!
  • Played Cards Against Humanity for the first time with my dad, stepmom, fiance, sister, and some family friends-it was quite the experience.
  • Received an amazing Valentine's Day gift from my dad and stepmom-thanks!
    I am very excited about the Harry Potter forever stamps!
What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment